1. Nielsen Homescan - Sign up and become a Nielsen Consumer Panel Family (of TV ratings fame). You can use your smartphone plus they will send you a free scanner. So every time you buy something, simply scan the barcodes on each product and send your data off to Nielsen. You earn points for gifts and merchandise.
2. Ibotta - The Ibotta app will pay you cash to take pictures of your receipts... how easy is that?
3. Media Research Panel - Media Research Panel is a smartphone app that helps media companies better understand how consumers use, view and share TV, Social, digital and mobile media. If you install their app, they'll pay you $5/month per device and you can install the app on up to 3 devices. Plus they'll send you a bonus of $5 after the 12th week. totals $185/year.
4. Field Agent app - You will get paid to complete small tasks around town for their clients. The task are fairly simple ie: scanning barcodes, checking prices at a grocery and conducting field surveys. Payouts vary by job and area.
5. Receipt Hog - Receipt Hog is fairly similar to Ibotta. The difference is that you can take pictures of any receipt regardless of where its from.
Try these few apps, there's a ton out there and you would be amazed how quickly funds can add up if you use multiple apps during the course of a day. If you like these tips please comment or give us a thumbs up!