How was your holidays? My holidays were pretty amazing as I got to see a ton of people I haven't seen in a long time, drank a bunch (probably too much) and I ate a lot of really really good food! What stood out for me during the holidays and specifically, holiday shopping time, was the sheer volume of really cool products I found all over the place from specialty shops to online banner ads. I've gathered a few that really hit the "aha" button with me.
1. Heated butter knife. Never squish bread again.
2. A one-handed bottle opener
3. Have the ultimate picnic.. blend some margaritas with your cooler and charge your phone at the same time.
4. Wine sippy cups keep your favorite vino from spilling.
5. Glow in the dark toilet rim.