1. Save loose change. This could add up to 200 bucks or so a year if you just saved fifty cents a day!
2. Take advantage of your employer's discounts and/or incentive programs. Find out what they are and they can range from computer discounts, gym memberships, public transit to 401(k)s
3. Definitely price compare online when shopping for goods and services.
4. Eat out one fewer time each month. If the average meal for a family of 4 is $100, that's $1,200 a year!
5. Ask your physician to prescribe generic drugs if at all possible. Generic drugs can save you hundreds over the course of year.
6. Buy store brand products. One of my faves is Simple Truth. Great quality food without the high price Whole Foods price.
7. If you use ATMs a lot use only your bank's ATMs. Fees are ridiculous and feels like highway robbery to me.
8. If you use cabs a lot use ride share services like Lyft and Uber. Those two are fighting it out for market share and where I live its easily 10-15% cheaper than a cab and its way easier to use.
If you like these tips comment or send in your email and join the Network for updates!