Well, it's that time of the year again. People all over are flocking to the local gym or fitness center to get back into shape. But what do you do if you have a really busy schedule and are too tired to get to a gym after a long hard day of work or just plain don't have enough time to get out. My suggestion is to do a quick "wake up workout" every morning to get the day started off correctly. Here's a few workouts I found on Pinterest that are quick, easy and can be done in 10-20 minutes.
How was your holidays? My holidays were pretty amazing as I got to see a ton of people I haven't seen in a long time, drank a bunch (probably too much) and I ate a lot of really really good food! What stood out for me during the holidays and specifically, holiday shopping time, was the sheer volume of really cool products I found all over the place from specialty shops to online banner ads. I've gathered a few that really hit the "aha" button with me.
1. Heated butter knife. Never squish bread again.
2. A one-handed bottle opener
3. Have the ultimate picnic.. blend some margaritas with your cooler and charge your phone at the same time.
4. Wine sippy cups keep your favorite vino from spilling.
5. Glow in the dark toilet rim.