In order to get to Financial Freedom you need some motivation and sometimes a few words of wisdom might light a fire in you to start doing...
1. "Obstacles are those frightful things you see when take your eyes off your goal." - Henry Ford
2. "Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." - Albert Einstein
3. "Know is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must dl." - Goethe
4. "It's kinda fun to do the impossible." - Walt Disney
5. "It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain
6. "Life's a bitch. You've got to go out and kick ass." - Maya Angelou
7. "Action express priorities." - Mahatma Gandhi
8. "I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.' " - Mohammad Ali
Do you have some favorites? Comment and share some!