1. Tell someone how you really feel about them instead of waiting because you’re scared.
2. Tell someone what you really want and need instead of building up resentment.
3. Share your fears publicly, in a blog post for example, and ask the community to keep you accountable in overcoming them.
4. Tell a friend your greatest dream, and then ask them to hold you accountable in pursuing it.
5. Admit to a friend how you really feel about how you spend your time—then brainstorm about ways to improve it.
6. Introduce yourself to someone you’ve been dying to meet, even if you feel nervous.
7. Ask someone who’s done what you want to do for advice and encouragement.
8. Tell your boss what you can do instead of wondering if you’ll ever move forward professionally.
9. Or tell your boss his or her services are no longer needed—then finally start pursuing your passion.
10. Tell yourself the truth instead of lying to yourself about the changes you want to make in your life.