1) You don't have the money - This is a big issue for some, but if you don't have money right now there are plenty of ways to increase your income or save more of your current income. Believe it or not, there is money everywhere, you just have to find it.
2) It's too hard - I love this one; as the saying goes... "Anything worth doing is hard!" I don't know any successful people that have said getting ahead was easy.
3) Some people are lucky - Successful people are always doing things to get to their goal and never rely on luck. Luck is just a myth. If do believe in mysticism, why not do all you can so "luck" has an easy path to find you?
4) Not having knowledge - We live in the "information age." There is absolutely no reason you can't find the answers you need with Google, libraries online and off and the myriad of professional coaches available at any price. Constant learning is key to progress.
5) You can't take risks right now - One of our most common fears is the fear of the unknown. If you can't take a risk now, then when? If you have a chance to improve yourself or others and make money doing it, why not go for it? If you don't do it somebody else will.
6) Someone else is doing it - If only one other person where doing it they would be the most famous and wealthy person on the planet. Just look around you. There are copies upon copies of every type of business, service and product ever invented.
7) You'll do it later - Well, this one is pretty self explanatory. You won't.
8) You will be destroyed by failure - Failing multiple times is par for most successful people. Failure makes you learn faster than any school will. Rebuild and try again. If you get all the failure out of the way now success will shortly follow.
9) There's too many obstacles - If there were no obstacles, life would be easy and everyone would be a gazillionaire. So accept that fact and get over it fast.
10) You don't have time - well if you have time to read these blogs you have time.