Well, I'm been pretty busy these days with 3 kids in school and their activities and life in general. I've also been really digging into the crazy world of "revshare" sites. It is the latest trend in online, work from money making businesses. It is literally the wild west when it comes to these sites. They can disappear as quickly as they appear. You can also make a really decent amount of money with very little invested. I'll have to go over in more detail one of these days on this industry or maybe perhaps dedicate a whole site for it. Stay tuned.
Well it's almost March and I'm eagerly anticipating spring. Spring time is one of my favorite times of the year not only because my birthday is in May, but to me, it means it's the start of the BBQ season. The biggest thing that comes to mind when grilling is the perfect steak. There are many different cuts to think about and I decided to do a brief write up on the kinds of cuts you may encounter at the local grocer or butcher shop. Here are a few of my favorite cuts of steak that I love to grill up on the BBQ.
Well, it's that time of the year again. People all over are flocking to the local gym or fitness center to get back into shape. But what do you do if you have a really busy schedule and are too tired to get to a gym after a long hard day of work or just plain don't have enough time to get out. My suggestion is to do a quick "wake up workout" every morning to get the day started off correctly. Here's a few workouts I found on Pinterest that are quick, easy and can be done in 10-20 minutes.
How was your holidays? My holidays were pretty amazing as I got to see a ton of people I haven't seen in a long time, drank a bunch (probably too much) and I ate a lot of really really good food! What stood out for me during the holidays and specifically, holiday shopping time, was the sheer volume of really cool products I found all over the place from specialty shops to online banner ads. I've gathered a few that really hit the "aha" button with me.
1. Heated butter knife. Never squish bread again.
2. A one-handed bottle opener
3. Have the ultimate picnic.. blend some margaritas with your cooler and charge your phone at the same time.
4. Wine sippy cups keep your favorite vino from spilling.
5. Glow in the dark toilet rim.
Is 2% return on you money actually possible? Most people would scoff at that and say "phewey" to say the least. I'm huge proponent of innovation and progress especially when it comes to making extra money. This past year has been an incredible year for online marketers as a whole new money making industry has cropped up and has gone exponentially viral. Returns average an incredible 2% daily sometimes more and these kind of returns can be had for very little work usually 10-20 minutes a day once it's set up.
What am I talking about? I'm talking about Revenue Sharing websites. These sites are much different than the classic PPC or Pay Per Click sites. In PPC sites you get paid to click on an advertisement, usually a penny or less depending on that sites compensation plan. To make any real money you literally have to click on thousands of website ads a day. Revenue Sharing sites or RevShares for short, are advertising companies that pay members a profit share of company revenues. Members have to pay for a revenue share of the company which are usually called AdPacks. These AdPacks offer a return of 110% or more on maturity, which can take anywhere from a few days to 55 days depending on site. The more members a site has, the more companies would want to advertise on that site; thus generating more revenue for that RevShare site. All the paying members have to do is watch the allotted number of advertisements... usually 10, which takes less than 10 minutes.
AdPacks do two major things:
1) Allows a revenue share of company profits.
2) Allows advertising credits so you can advertise one or more businesses. Which in itself is very powerful. Set this up right and you could potentially have multiple streams of income from one site.
Here is a list of the Top 3 RevShares sites that I actively earn 2-4% a day on my money. This money I earn goes back into buying more AdPacks and the compounding effect on my original deposit is simply amazing. ***Remember these sites are not investment sites but are advertising companies that pay its members to view ads.
1) Traffic Monsoon - This is the site that started this new income revolution in the RevShare business model. It just started in October 2014 and in a little over a year it has become the biggest RevShare site in the world with over 1.3 million members and growing. Thousands of people all over the world are making amazing side income from as little as 10 minutes a day of work. It's AdPacks are $50 and mature at $55 and they expire in 55 days. A solid 110% return.
2) MyPayingAds - This site started in March 2015 and has quickly grown to over 100,000 users. This is a great site to start if you have smaller amounts of money to "invest" with. AdPacks start at $1 and can go up to $50 a pack. The main difference with this site, other than layout, is that daily revenue from your AdPacks is split up into a cash balance and a "repurchase" balance. I like this concept because it forces the user to make sure they always have money in the system and helps to keep the company viable for the long term. The cash balance can then be used as you see fit.
3) TrafficNcash - This site just launched in October is run by a very knowledgeable owner. It combines the best features from Traffic Monsoon and MyPayingAds. It sells $25 AdPacks and matures at $30. An awesome 120% return in about 30 days. The main difference with this site is that there is a monthly membership due of $10 bucks. I'm glad to pay it as the returns I get more than pay for the membership.
All these sites also have 10% referral commission on people you introduce to their system. So if you want to boost your earnings from these sites just refer a few people and watch your money skyrocket.
I highly recommend you check these sites out and if you are a stay at home dad/parent or want to be, the extra income you can generate from these sites would definitely help you live a better life! If you would like to know more or need help setting these up, I would be more than happy to help you. Message me your contact info and I will reach out to you soon.
**I am not an investment adviser or can guarantee any returns on these sites. Past performance does not guarantee future results.
I've been on this planet for over 40 years and have learned a great many things. Some lessons have taken me years to learn while others have literally required a bonk on the head. As I've semi-wizened up over the years, I have noticed many ideas and observations have a universal truth no matter what culture, race or continent you are from. Here are some truths I find you might be able to relate to.
1) Get to the point quickly, most people like that.
2) Children are some of the most honest people you will ever find.
3) You know what makes an argument worse? Yelling.
4) It's rude to try and change people, plus it's next to impossible to do so.
5) It's easier not to eat two slices of chocolate cake than exercising for 3 hours.
6) Your problems are your responsibility even if you didn't cause them.
7) Nobody actually knows it all.
8) Embellishment is genetically encoded in human DNA.
9) Every person you meet is better at something than you.
10) Want to improve your life right now? Organize it.
11) Do you think you are an above average driver? Everyone else thinks they are.
12) If you ever wanted to splurge on something, buy a damn good mattress. 1/3 of your life is spent on it.
There are many others, but it would take a few pages and really... who wants to read that much anyway?
I'm always trying to figure out bigger and better ways to make or save extra money, but what I've been testing out for the last few months is amazing. The beauty of this system is that once it's set up it takes literally minutes a day to upkeep and the money keeps rolling in like clock work. I'm just going to get right down into it.
I'm talking about using traffic exchange sites to make money while promoting your own main or side business. The biggest in the industry right now is Traffic Monsoon. If you are looking to get quality traffic at an affordable price this is the place to go. There are many crappy and very spammy sites around, but in in a very short time this innovative site has become the #1 place to go for Ad Traffic. The fantastic thing is they have added a unique and very viable revenue share system that rewards its dedicated members a 10% return in purchases of AdPacks. AdPacks are a combination of guaranteed banner clicks and website clicks plus a share of company revenues. They also have several traditional advertising packages that should fit anybody's budget including free traffic exchange credits. Your only obligation is to watch 10 Ads every day which takes only 5-10 minutes.
The money you make from your revenue share can be used to buy more AdPacks; therefore, increase your revenue share or use it for everyday expenses. I've chosen to roll over my profits and buy more shares which is much like compounding your returns on other traditional income producers like dividend stocks.
Now here is the crazy kicker... In Traffic Monsoon you can advertise up to 15 other entities! That's right you could essentially promote 15 other products, services or any thing you can think of. From one platform, you are now promoting 15 other income streams! I'm using it to promote this blog and 6 other products that I've found on the web. I'm actually promoting 5 products from Clickbank.com. If you don't know about clickbank, it is essentially a huge marketplace for online products and services. That will have to be a post for a later time.
I haven't been this excited for a new project in a long time. I'll have to rethink my invest strategy for the near future with this money making method. I highly recommend you give it a hard look. It's free to join and I'd a be more than happy to help you set up you own account. Just message me and I can help walk you through setting up links and ads.
You like writing and maybe thought you have enough good ideas that perhaps you should get paid for them. Unfortunately many websites look for people with experience. So I did a little digging around and found some really interesting sites that pay you regardless of your experience. If you have ever thought that you could do a better job on something you've read or you're and expert in a particular activity or hobby, you could earn some extra money to help your finances.
1. Alive Now - Alive Now is a devotional magazine that provides a theme that you can write about and will pay a minimum of $35 if it is accepted.
2. Chicken Soup For the Soul - If you have had an inspirational experience or have had first hand encounters with extraordinary people you can get paid $200. Keep in mind they do have a 1200 word minimum.
3. Comstock - Do people think you're funny? Make $50 for an adult humor idea that is accepted.
4. Oatmeal Studios - Can you write funny greetings? This one specializes in greeting cards. $75 for each idea accepted.
5. Smart Alex - This site specializes in adult humor that's funny, risque, witty and sexually suggestive.
6. Tales To Go - This site if perfect for travelers who have had some great unique experiences. Make $50 if they like your work.
7. High Country News - If you live out in the American West or have a lot of experience in that region then this site will pay you up to $1.50 per word. Topics include people, culture, and politics.
8. Glimmer Train - This site is run by two sisters who help discover new writers and will pay up to $700 for first publication rights for they stories they like.
This is just a very short list, but if you do a search for writers you'd be surprised on the multitude of sites that cater to people with great stories. Have fun and live a better life!
If you ever wanted to trade stocks or haven't traded in awhile or could use a refresher, there are many resources available right here on the world wide web. Some sites have some great information and some sites... not so much. I've found a few that may be helpful for you and I refer to them every so often just to keep things clear in the complicated world of trading.
A friend of mine showed me this site which is a great tool if you like to play games and practice your trading skills. They even create contests for a chance to win real money.
This is one of my favorite sites for easy to ready market info. Nicely laid out website and has a whole host of information including: best brokers to use, general investing, reading stock charts, personal finance and pretty much all things investing. Another great feature of this site is the interesting articles related to investing, plus there are several links to some very good investing books.
This is a huge educational site and has valuable education whether you are a beginner or a seasoned pro. By registering an account you can get some free personalized education that you can use to fit your needs. When you are ready to get a more in depth education you can pay for any course or module as they call it. It literally paced at a college level curriculum but you can go at your own pace. If you don't want to pay for any of the courses, there are still a ton of information you can read up on for free.
I subscribe to a few financial newsletters such as Stansberry Digest,The Wallstreet Journal and Palm Beach Letter plus I'm a regular visitor to many finance related youtube sites such as Bloomberg Business, Ron Paul, and Business Insider. One thing that has really gotten my attention is all the talk about, with alarming frequency, the potential for a market crash especially in the bond markets. The famous and hugely successful investor Carl Icahn is warning of a massive correction in the bond markets.
Here are excerpts of what Carl Icahn is saying:
[High-yield bonds] are being sold en masse to the public, just as the mortgage-backed securities were… We don't know what's going to happen. You don't know how bad the end of this is going to be. You do know, though, that when you did it a few years ago, it caused a catastrophe. It caused …
"High-yield" really stands for "junk" bonds. People are buying these not really understanding what they're buying. And if you just look at the numbers, they are amazingly risky. You have $2.2 trillion in junk bonds, up $1 trillion [from five years ago]. That's a helluva lot…
I will tell you this… I've seen this before a number of times. I've been around a long time. I saw it in '69, '74, '79, '87, and then 2000 wasn't pretty. And I think a time is coming that might make some of those times look pretty good.
It's just déjà vu. The public got screwed in 2008. They're going to get screwed again. I think it was Santayana [the Spanish philosopher] who said: "Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it." And I am afraid we are going down that road.
The bond market in the US alone is around $39 trillion dollars which is about the 1.5 times bigger than the stock market. Generally speaking, most public entities do no invest in other companies shares, but they will invest in a broad array of debt products. The point being is if there is a massive selloff or crash in the bond market, liquidity is going to be a really big issue. Investors will be unable to unload or selloff their depreciating bonds. No one will be able to get out of the market!
If you hold retirement savings plans in bond heavy ETF's or generally hold a lot of bonds I truly believe it's time you talk to your financial planner or at least do your own due diligence and research the heck out of the crazy markets we've been getting lately.
As for me, I'm selling a large portion of my bond portfolio so I will have a lot of cash in hand ready for a price drop in quality bonds. I will still keep a portion in order to keep receiving the interest payments as cash flow. Another great insurance against a market crash is to invest in physical gold. Always be prepared when dealing with your investments for your future and hope you don't endure another catastrophe like the one in 2007-2008.
***I'm no financial adviser and I can only speak of my own experiences and the names listed above are not endorsements but a source of information to help me give a broad view of what I want to learn.